Another Holiday Sale under my belt

The Ottawa Guild of Potters (www.ottawaguildofpotters.ca) had their holiday sale last weekend.  It's my honour to be part of group with many talented artists.  This year, the sale was at the newly renovated Horticulture Building (Lansdowne Park - downtown Ottawa).  The space is lovely and all of us started the setup at around 8am on Friday and the door was open at 4pm (after our Mayor, Jim Watson had cut the ribbon - yes it was also the grand opening day for the Horticulture Building).  

We had many customers came by for the 3 days and many left with their bags for goodies.  And by the time we close on Sunday at 5pm, we had many happy artists as well.  All in all I think it was very successful.

Here are pictures of my booth (#42):


Now that another holiday sale under my belt, I have to start planning what to make for next year.  

I have plan for December already, I would like to make some more espresso cups, at least one soap dispenser, perhaps a teapot and maybe a casserole as well.  Hmmm, how many weekends do we have left for December?!  Maybe this is a bit much, but will see.

Comments

Popular Posts