It's a wonderful year!

There are only 9 days left for 2014.  I would like to conclude my year in pottery a bit early....

It's a very successful pottery year for me.  

I was one of the potters who donated 25 bowls for the Great Bowls of Fire this year.  

I made something new....espresso cups.

I also made a small casserole.

I brought over 100 pieces to the Guild's sale in November.  I didn't make 100 pieces this year, but there were enough pieces to reach this milestone.  Unfortunately, I didn't do as well this time.

Even though I didn't do so well at the Guild Sale, but I was luckily enough to have my pieces at a local gallery.  I am so excited about the opportunity.  This allows me to show my work outside of the Guild.  I am thrilled!

There is still one thing left on my to-do list from the beginning of the year...a teapot.  With 9 days left for this year, I will try to make this happen (at least, I should have a teapot built, I will not have enough time to fire, but it will be a start)

Comments

Popular Posts