8 days to go and the kiln has been keeping busy

Can't believe only 8 more days to go 'til the Ottawa Guild of Potters' Holiday Sale 2013.  Just like the past couple of years, the kiln has been working very hard these days.  And it is on right now as I "speak" for the last bisque load before the sale.  I feel I am rushing again, but at least I am not rushing to make more pieces.  This time it will all be glazing, firing, pricing and packing. 

I haven't been making much vases for the last little while, and I'd decided to try it again.  One is to fill the kiln space, secondly I do like to try making something different from time to time.  Although, trying things in October can be quite risky, luckily the first one turned out OK.  And I have 2 more vases to glaze fire in the next day or so.



Mysterious blue is still too mysterious to me.  The following pieces are not mysterious blue but placed on different shelves in the kiln....very interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts