Last bisque load before the show and more glazed pieces

The kiln is still very busy, one load after another.  This is the time of the year that I really wish I have a bigger kiln.  But my husband keeps telling me that it's fine with this one, just turns it on more often. :p

So, I did the last bisque load on Monday.  As you can see I am getting desperate, I even tilted my plates to try fitting them in.  Good that they turned out OK.  Thanks Cynthia Bringle who gave me this idea.
This is how Cynthia Bringle loads her dinnerware.  (picture from her Facebook page)

This was me trying to fit in more pieces......

This is the result for another glaze load (and there is one more load cooling down as I type).
The last 3 mugs.  I love these mugs!
Can't really tell with this picture, but this is an oval vase.
I love this vase.  And there is one more in the kiln.

Comments

Popular Posts