Last glaze load of July

I don't normally do more than one glaze load in a month unless when it is close to the show time.  However, there's always exception.  I have to get my chopstick pillows ready for my parents, so there you go....

I haven't been all that lucky these days.  I had a cracked plate during drying early this month, then now another cracked plate, this time during glaze fire.  :(  My guess is that the plate was made too thin and it was trapped between 2 plate sitters (probably not enough air flow)...I am really making this up, don't really know why.  However, I know for sure I don't want this happen again!

On the bright side, the chopstick pillows turned out great!  I hope my parents like them.  I wonder which one they will choose.  I have a feeling they like the bluish one more than the red one.  I will post the result when I find out. :p


Comments

Popular Posts