Glaze load July 2

I always have mixed feelings between the time when the kiln has started up and the time to open up the kiln once it's cool down.  One side of me was really looking forward to see the finished products and on the other hand, I was really worried about all the different things it could happen when firing a glaze load.  Especially this time around I'd tested some new combinations.  It's good that all pieces survived the heat...YAY!

BTW, I sent in my Fall Guild Show application last Friday, which means that I have to work harder.  The good news is that I already have quite a number of glazed pieces...much better than the same time last year.  :)

The top shelf (only a half shelf)


3rd shelf (Love how the mysterious blue turned out)


Half of the 2nd shelf


Bottom shelf (I love how burgundy turned out this time - after I dipped it for 6 seconds)


Result for the whole load :)

Comments

Popular Posts