My studio

It has finally happened....despite all of my worries......my very own pottery studio!

I've been quite busy with my new home studio. The wheel and kiln has been delivered at the end of June and everything was ready to go by mid July. Speical thanks go to Jim @ Woodlawn Kiln Service and my very supportive husband. Without them, my studio won't be ready this quickly!





I've been using my brand new wheel making new pieces. The wheel is nice and quiet. The new clay (from Pottery Supply House) is so easy to throw with. I LOVE IT! With the home studio, I was able to work on something that I have never done for a long time.....soap dispenser! I enjoy my new studio very much, although there are still lots of thing to learn. The next thing is to load the kiln!

Comments

Popular Posts