Oops missed 2 updates

Merry Christmas!

I guess my plan fell through...was quite busy the past couple of months and it's already Christmas.

Since we were away in most of November and the show was the first week of December, I spent many weekends in October making pieces for the show.  And the kiln was busy as well, good that October was cool so that the house wasn't too too warm from the firing.  























New mug style and colours for 2018









Between making new pieces and some golfing, I still managed to do most of firings before the trip, which made it a bit easier when I was back from vacation.

Our trip was great, we visited Hawaii and Tahiti.  The weather was mostly good, the food was awesome.  It was really hard to come back to reality.

I came back one week before the show with most evenings were spent on the final touch for the show (including one glaze firing).  I was still pricing at midnight the night before the show, guess I was really cutting close.  But I am happy I got it done.


The show was a little slow for me this year, but I am still happy with the result.  

I guess in a few days I will be concluding 2018.  

Comments

Popular Posts