January 2018 update






January 31, great day to conclude the work I've done for the first month of the year.  I guess it's also a great start to check off some items on my list for this year.  :)

Here are the pieces I made in January.  I cheated a bit on one of the garlic keepers as I started that at the end of December.  Some bowls for Great Bowls of Fire were made and a number of mugs as well.
Garlic keepers and soup bowls


And my TODO list is getting slightly longer.  My mom asked me to make a few mugs for her friends in Hong Kong.  My parents have been great supporters of my work and this is just to show that they think that their friends might like them as well.

Still need to make more to fill the kiln, but I am happy with the accomplishment so far.

Mugs to be

Comments

Popular Posts