Plans for 2014

Happy 2014!

It's time to plan for the new year.  

Top priority: make 25 soup bowls for this year's Great Bowls of Fire.  These bowls will have to be done by March 8.  I really need to get started on this.  At least I already have some ideas as to what to make.

I really like the plan of making 6.3 pieces a month.  It seems to work out well last year.  I will just need to glaze them a little sooner.  Now, I have to see how many pieces I will have to make for the first 2 months of the year (with the 25 bowls and the 6.3 pieces per month).

I still need to make a deeper casserole dish, a functional teapot.  I also plan to make some espresso and cappuccino cups to go with my Nespresso machine.  Guess that would be the new thing I want to make this year.  Last year, it was vases.  


Comments

Popular Posts