February update

Ok, I know it's close to the end of March...but it doesn't mean that I've been slacking off.  I was on a business trip to Germany for 2 weeks during the last week of February.  However, I did make my 6 pieces before I left for the trip.  They are small bowls which made out of porcelain.  It was some hard work, I am not sure if it's because the porcelain is too dry or it's too cold, but the clay is really hard.  It's good that I didn't make big pieces.  I was rushing to trim them before I was to my trip.  

I wrapped them up nicely so that I was still able to clean them when I came back early March.  I had also fired them already.  So far I am still doing Ok with my new year resolution.  :)

Right now, the kiln is running with some glazed work, just 10 more minutes to go.  Can't wait to see them...some mugs, some bowls and a platter.

Comments

Popular Posts