SURPRISE!

Fall session of pottery has started again tonight. Man, 3 weeks not doing pottery is quite something. I missed my pots so much....

Anyways, I went to studio today and started to look for my pots. The two glazed bowls were sitting on the shelf, they are the big bowls that I made last session. One of them has a big crack at the bottom and I thought it won't work now. However, when I saw it today, the glaze has covered the crack up quite nicely and I think the bowl is still usable. Then I went to look for the bisque ones. I knew I should have 2 mugs and 2 bowls, but it turned out I had another 2 bowls that I totally forgot about. What a SURPRISE!

I was quite busy tonight, I glazed all those bisque wares and made 3 things. One of the thing I made tonight was a casserole. I haven't made one for a long time, let's see how this one turns out.

I've also found out this year's Winter Pottery & Art show will be November 22 - 23. I am putting my registration form through, let's see if I will get in lah!

Comments

Popular Posts