2nd pottery studio has started

The 2nd pottery studio had started 2 weeks ago. Haven't been making too much stuff yet. I did make a "square" shaped mug but then I trimmed through the bottom last week. (I haven't done that for a long time....) Oh well, there goes my first "square shaped mug. It was kind of nice too. I guess I will just have to make another one. However, I am a bit bored from making mug, so probably won't see me making a mug for a while. So, what am I making nowadays?! Some plates....we'll see how it goes...

Just got a call from the studio the other day, they said the studio it's closed this week. How's disappointing?! Hopefully, my plates won't be too dry to trim next week.

More pictures:


These two bowls above are made from white clay and glazed with Emerald Green with Denim Blue.


Noodle bowls which can hold a pair of chopsticks. They are made from brown clay and glazed with Mysterious Blue and Black sponged on the rim.


This mug is made from white clay with 2 coats of Texture Cobalt glaze.

Comments

Popular Posts