First set of pots for 2007

YEAH! My first set of pots came out the kiln. Special thanks to Doug and Allison at the studio.

There's my second sake set. I like the colour a lot, it's Harvest Gold. It has a real Japanese look to it.











Last year, I've tried many different glaze combinations. Most of them are 3 colors: 2 glazes with overlap in the middle. I need to figure some new combinations for this year's collections. This is the first one I've tried...instead of 3 colors, this one only has two colours. The whole pot was glazed with Mysterious Blue then dipped a corner with Kermit Green.















A little cup with Elusive Green with mid cal 0 clay

2 small bowls with Black all around and Mysterious Blue inside with mid cal 0 clay





Mom's new soap dispenser with mid cal 0 clay

Comments

Popular Posts