September report

Another month had gone by.  September was again a busy month.  The weather was great until September 21st when a couple of tornadoes swept through Ottawa and Gatineau.  It was my first time hearing about tornadoes touched down in Ottawa.  The tornadoes were so strong that they flew away many power lines and power plant caused a major power outage.  We were so lucky that power was out only for less than 24 hours but many people were out of power for days.   

A combination of great weather (a lot more golfing) and the power outage, not much time was spent on pottery making.  However, I did do something pottery related (which might be a mistake or a motivation).  I signed up for the Christmas sale in December.  But the problem is that I will be away for 3 weeks in November!  This means in October (today is already October 6) I will have to spend much more time on pottery and prepping for the sale (the motivation 😅).

Well, I started to glaze some pieces in September and looking to make a few more mugs and bowls.  Then it will all be glazing and firing the kiln for the rest of October.  Wish me luck.  

Now back to the studio and get working....

Comments

Popular Posts