New Year's Resolution

Good morning everyone on the 1st day of 2013!

I woke up this morning thinking that I should write down my new year's resolution for pottery.

1. Start early, don't wait until show time!  11 months before the Holiday Show in November and if I want to showcase around 70 new pieces, I shall make at least 6.3 pieces a month.

2. Make a new casserole dish.  I made one last year but I found it too shallow.


3.  Make a teapot set.  I made a teapot last year, however, the spout wasn't done well and it doesn't pour right.  The glazing wasn't done well either.

4. Make 25 soup bowls to donate for the Ottawa Guild of Potters annual Great Bowls of Fire 2014. 

5. Make at least one dozen mugs for the Holiday Show.

I think the list above would make me really busy for the year.  Let's see how many things I can check off by the end of the year. :)


Comments

Popular Posts