A few more bowls before the end of the winter session

Registration for the next sessions (Spring and Summer) started while I was on vacation. Luckily my brother was able to do the registration for me. However, he said that would be the only time he would register for me because it took too long and he was so tired. (Yes, registration starts at mid-night and usually requires a few tries before we get on the system). Anyway, he got me in the Spring, not the Summer. :( I will have to figure out what to do.

A few ladies at work would like to know if I will be in any of the upcoming shows, however I won't be in a show probably until November again this year. So, I have set up a show at my place this Thursday. I don't have that many pieces to show yet, just about 20 pieces, but I guess it's still kind of nice to have a show in April, just like the Guild sale (one in April and the other one in November).

I picked up a few more bowls on the last day of the winter session, they are the famous black and mysterious blue combination. I have already sold one of them to my one of my golf instructors.

Comments

Popular Posts